Chronicles of the Omniverse
The Chronicles of the Omniverse is a series of short stories and games penned by User:Derxwna that document the various adventures that happen within the Omniverse. These mostly revolve around the inhabitants of the Overseer Household, Derxwna Kapsyla, R.K., and Kalypsa Kapsyla, though infrequently other characters distanced from the Overseer Household get their own stories as well, such as Krail Rigatro. Most of the overarching stories (the X of the Y stories) are roughly two chapters total, and go for a significant length, though there are some that have only one chapter, or more than three chapters. The games are much longer, and would span the length of a game would proper.
List of Stories
Below is a list of stories that are part of the Chronicles of the Omniverse, as well as a brief summary of each one.
Act 0: Archetypes
- Chronicles of the Abyss: Realm of the Archetypes: This story revolves around the creation and existence of the Archetype Realm, as well as its gradual destruction and birth of The Abyss.
- Chronicles of the Abyss: The Deluge of Time: This story revolves around the eventual Archetype of Time's contribution to the Omniverse creation process, as well as the conflict that resulted when the Archetype of Space tried to usurp control, culminating in the Archetype War.
Act 1: Entry into the Abyss
- Origins of the Rectifier: A Product of Curiosity: This story tells of the creation of the drone RK-2018, and its eventual arrival to the Abyss, where it would gain sentience via The Creator.
- Origins of the Rectifier: A Servant of Divinity: This story involves R.K. learning about their new purpose and acting as an Omniversal Enforcer and Overseer for The Creator.
- Origins of the Observer: A Dilemma of Curiosity: This story recounts Derxwna's time as head scientist of the Epsilon Facility, and the failure of Project Planeswalker.
- Origins of the Observer: The Price of Knowledge: This story recounts Derxwna's new role in life as an Omniversal Overseer, and his new job at keeping the Abyss and Omniverse safe.
- Chronicles of the Rectifier: An Omniverse in Turmoil: Also known as The Omniverse Project. This game revolves around the Destabilization Crisis, in which the Archetype of Chaos, Katagama, used his Archetypical Doppelgangers to wreak havoc on the Omniverse.
Act 2: Omniversal Overseers
- Chronicles of the Observer: The Downspiral of Regrets: This story focuses on Derxwna getting captured by a group of scientists who wish to know more about the Darkness at the Universe's End, as well as the Omniverse as a whole.
- Origins of the Wanderer: A Subject of Curiosity: This story recounts Kalypsa birth and initial purpose as the pride and joy of Research Station Cretya, Experiment D2.
- Origins of the Wanderer: A Subject of Individuality: This story recounts Kalypsa's journey as Experiment D2 to try and discover who she was and what she wanted to do with her life.
Act 3: Catastrophic Circumstances
- Chronicles of the Abyss: Consequences of Disaster: This story is about Derxwna's eventual return to his home universe, only to get captured by World Travel Inc., the organization responsible for the funding of Project Planeswalker.
- Chronicles of the Abyss: An Unfortunate Archetype: This story revolves around the Thundercloud Distortion, an Omniversal instance that is unobservable via the Overseer, making it unreachable, and discovering why this was the case.
Act 4: ------
- Chronicles from Beyond: The Manor of Infinity, Part I: This story is about an adventure that the Afterhours Crunch Crew undertakes to discover the mysteries of the Infinity Manor, a complex atop a sky island on a ruined instance of Earth.
- Chronicles from the Abyss: The Manor of Infinity, Part II: This story follows up to the ACC's efforts to discover more about the Infinity Manor, and now tasks Derxwna and Kalypsa Kapsyla with discovering the secrets of the manor, now that they discover it was run by that universe's incarnation of Derxwna.
- Chronicles from Beyond: (Title Pending): Also known as The Great Beyond. This game revolves around the adventurers guild within The Great Beyond, the Omnidimensional Adventurers guild run by Krail Rigatro, and the journeys they undertake, which ultimate lead to the unsealing of a great and terrible threat to the Omniverse. Such guilds and characters are Lena Blackdale and her crew, the Afterhours Crunch Crew, and Rafinelle van Drafina and her crew, the Howling Regalia.